Foster home horror revealed as victims blows lid on decades of abuse at California home

A Southern California foster parent accused of sexually abusing children more than two decades ago may have additional victims, Riverside police said Thursday, as detectives appealed to the public for help identifying others who may have information about the case.Edward Sepulveda, 68, of Moreno Valley, was arrested July 17 and booked into the Robert Presley Detention Center on multiple felony sexual abuse charges, according to the Riverside Police Department.He remains in custody on $1 million bail.The investigation began Sept.
24, 2025, after detectives assigned to the department’s Sexual Assault/Child Abuse Unit received a report of a history of sexual abuse involving a child.California's top news, sports and entertainment delivered to your inbox every day.
Please provide a valid email.By clicking above you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Never miss a story As detectives investigated, they identified three additional victims, police said.The police now have four active cases.
The alleged abuse occurred about 24 years ago, when the victims were children living at a residence in the 600 block of Highlander Drive in Riverside and at various locations in Moreno Valley.Investigators learned that Sepulveda was a foster parent who had cared for approximately 90 children over the years.Police told The California Post that they have contacted Child Protective Services and other agencies to help track down the nearly 100 children who were previously under Sepulveda’s foster care.The alleged victims included both boys and girls.Investigators told the Post that Sepulveda was married at the time the alleged abuse occurred and that his wife was interviewed as part of the investigation.
Authorities have not released any information indicating whether she is a person of interest or was involved in any way.The alleged victims were on the younger side, according to a source who spoke to The Post.The num...